Big City Campus - Public Release

Moderators: arnii, PinkVendetta

User avatar
arnii
Zeus
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby arnii » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:43 am

Stuck? Visit the Help Thread


(game will autosave after each day)


[centre]You can play the game here - but you will not have access to any bonus scene or the extended ending

Exlusive Poll for new Game Characters

Bonuses currently available or coming soon to my supporters:


Bonus Scene 1 - In order to settle a big lawsuit, Amy Taylor uses her private jet
along with her capable flight attendants, to close the deal.

ClosingTheDeal.jpg



Bonus Scene 2 - Road Trip, feat. Rose, Eleanor & Klaus (coming soon)


Bonus Scene 3 - TBA (coming soon)


Extended Ending - Lucy, Hannah & Paulie

lp6.png



To gain full access visit:

patreon.com/arniigames

and pledge just $1* or more per month. (SOLD OUT - New rate $2.50)


Support Independent Games Development
The link below is to a new adult HTML5 game developer William who is looking for financial support to continue doing his work. There are loads of adult flash games out there, but very few have the skill and patience to build in HTML5, especially from the ground up as William has done. Please check out the link and his Patreon page.

tuition_fee_banner.jpg
tuition_fee_banner.jpg (8.7 KiB) Viewed 405704 times


http://eroticinteractivegames.com/
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3713800

Warning: external site may contain fantasy themes that some visitors may find offensive.

Arnii Recommends

Vollhonk1234
Mortal
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby Vollhonk1234 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:49 pm

How do i proceed in the first band scene ?

Even if i manage to catch all notes i have the problem, that just 11/12 notes spawn... then the screen fades to black and nothing happens anymore =/ tested with FF and Chrome.

User avatar
arnii
Zeus
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby arnii » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Vollhonk1234 wrote:How do i proceed in the first band scene ?

Even if i manage to catch all notes i have the problem, that just 11/12 notes spawn... then the screen fades to black and nothing happens anymore =/ tested with FF and Chrome.


Hi, I'll have a look to see if there is an issue - unfortunately I'll be travelling for next 12 hrs or so, but I'll get back to you when I have investigated.

If you know how to get the JavaScript console output, please send this to me.

User avatar
declannl
Mortal
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby declannl » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:44 am

some problem here on safari on a mac

and how to play the video game?
No clue

and if you play in dutch, (belgium, a kot is no house, thats belgiums i think
afther the first scene its freeze
english no problem

Vollhonk1234
Mortal
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby Vollhonk1234 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:09 pm

arnii wrote:
Vollhonk1234 wrote:How do i proceed in the first band scene ?

Even if i manage to catch all notes i have the problem, that just 11/12 notes spawn... then the screen fades to black and nothing happens anymore =/ tested with FF and Chrome.


Hi, I'll have a look to see if there is an issue - unfortunately I'll be travelling for next 12 hrs or so, but I'll get back to you when I have investigated.

If you know how to get the JavaScript console output, please send this to me.



sent you a pm

Dominator
Mortal
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby Dominator » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:31 pm

I'm having the same problem, no matter how many notes i catch, it freezes to a black screen too.
Is there any solution for this issue?

Vollhonk1234
Mortal
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby Vollhonk1234 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Dominator wrote:I'm having the same problem, no matter how many notes i catch, it freezes to a black screen too.
Is there any solution for this issue?


arnii is already working on that issue

please be patient 8-)

User avatar
declannl
Mortal
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby declannl » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Still no clue how 2 beat the videogame hanna and amy fighting the men in a arena
Last edited by declannl on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xslayermkdx
Mortal
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:47 am

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby xslayermkdx » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:40 pm

can you upload the games to the web so we can download them and play them on ours PC's pls i am big fun and supporter i really like your work
guys will be nice if you do that at least the old ones HI 1,2,3. Sometimes its problamatic to play online duo different countries and connections distance etc. The games are available to play for free anyway old ones ofc i hope you can consider this i will really preciate tnx in advance!!!

User avatar
arnii
Zeus
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Big City Campus - Public Release

Postby arnii » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:33 pm

xslayermkdx wrote:can you upload the games to the web so we can download them and play them on ours PC's pls i am big fun and supporter i really like your work
guys will be nice if you do that at least the old ones HI 1,2,3. Sometimes its problamatic to play online duo different countries and connections distance etc. The games are available to play for free anyway old ones ofc i hope you can consider this i will really preciate tnx in advance!!!

Hi.

The problem with having an offline version is that the game requires a web server to work. It would also expose my source code to anyone who wanted to hack my games and/or copy my code. I will think about how this could be done but I don't think it will happen anytime soon. It may be possible to play the game offline using a cached version on your browser, but this is not ideal.


Return to “Big City Campus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests